Global Village is just more than an exhibition space, the Global Village is the heart of the Congress
FOCUS OF THE CONFERENCE ?
- Details Discussion on Oncology and Cancer Research.
- Current Research and Treatments in Cardiology.
- Recent Advancement in Geriatrics and Gerontology.
- Future Treatment in Neurological Disorders.
- Advancement Treatment Scope in OBG.
- Better Teatment Practice in General Medicine and Primary Care
- New Surgical Innovation an its impact.
- Better Clinical Practice in Diabetes and Endocrinology.
INVITATION TO 2ND INDIAN PHYSICIANS CONGRESS - 2022
Indian Physicians Congress - 2022 which is going to be held from November 19th - 20th, 2022 at Royal Orchid Resort and Convention Centre, Bangalore, India. The Indian Physicians Congress - 2022 will be Organised in both Physical and Virtually mode, So that all participants can attend from their home/office or physically too. It’s a great opportunity to network with the world’s leading physicians and healthcare professionals. The theme of the conference is “Recent Advencement in Healthcare”. The conference will also feature a showcase of exhibitors for you to explore. Leading Physicians, Medical Practitioners, Surgeons from all countries will be attending the conference and will also examine innovative scientific advances in Medical and Healthcare research from basic science to clinical research.
Indian Physicians Congress - 2022 will provide a common platform to investigate on the latest advancements in the field of Healthcare and Medicine which will be useful to researchers, physicians and healthcare professionals.
The scientific program will feature live workshops, interactive education sessions, B2B meetings, round-table discussions apart from the conventional plenary sessions, featured symposia, break out sessions and oral presentation sessions for abstracts and challenging cases.In addition, the Indian Physicians Congress - 2022 will feature live cases and interventional courses in an interactive format throughout the conference. Our endeavor is to provide a stimulating and thought provoking scientific program. We sincerely hope that the blend of pleasant weather, warm hospitality and revitalizing social evenings will make the scientific environment richer.
We look forward to the honor of welcoming you at the Summit.
With Warm Regards
Partha J. Das
Convenor, Organizing Team
Executive Chairman, Arjyopa Healthcare
Convenor, Organizing Team
CEO and Co-Founder, Arjyopa Healthcare
2nd Indian Physicians Congress - 2022 | Bangalore
- Track 1: General Medicine and Primary Care
- Track 2: Cardiology and Hypertension
- Track 3: Clinical Oncology and Healthcare
- Track 4: Nursing Care and Practice
- Track 5: Paediatrics and Neonatology
- Track 6: Orthopaedic Surgery and Rheumatology
- Track 7: Stroke and Neurological Disorders
- Track 8: Anaesthesia and Perioperative Medicine
- Track 9: Sports Medicine
- Track 10: Nutrition and Obesity
- Track 11: Psychiatry
- Track 12: Mental Health & Rehab Sciences
- Track 13: Clinical Immunology
- Track 15: Diagnosis and Imaging Techniques
- Track 14: Gynaecology and Obstetrics
- Track 16: Dermatology and Plastic Surgery
- Track 17: Gastroenterology and Hepatology
- Track 18: Diabetes and Endocrinology
- Track 19: Surgery and Physiotherapy
- Track 20: Pulmonology
- Track 21: Nephrology
- Track 22: Ophthalmology
- Track 23: Emergency and Critical Care Medicine
- Track 24: Healthcare Management
Authors are invited to submit abstract(s) using the submission form on this page. Abstracts should contain sufficient detail on the techniques used and the results, which will be shown. You will receive a confirmation when the abstract has been received. Please contact the conference secretariat if you did not receive confirmation within 5 working days. Submission implies the intent of at least one author to register, attend the symposium and present the paper orally or in poster format. Contributions will only be finally accepted after registration and payment of the conference fee. The abstract will be reviewed, and you will be notified of acceptance.
- The entire body of the abstract, excluding tables, must not exceed 250 words. Spaces are not included in this number. Title, authors’ names, affiliations, figures, and tables are not included in the character count.
- The abstract may be structured (i.e., abstracts divided into sections using terms such as Introduction, Methods, Results, Conclusions, etc.) or unstructured.
- Do not use bold type or underline formatting. Italic type is acceptable.
- Text may be in multiple paragraphs.
- Any references should be noted as citations within the text and not as footnotes at the end
1st Abstract Submission Deadline: 15th June 2022
Early Bird Registration Closes: 11th December, 2021
to Submit Abstract