Global Village is just more than an exhibition space, the Global Village is the heart of the Congress
FOCUS OF THE CONFERENCE?
- Details Discussion on Oncology and Cancer Research.
- Current Research and Treatments in Cardiology.
- Recent Advancement in Geriatrics and Gerontology.
- Future Treatment in Neurological Disorders.
- Advancement Treatment Scope in OBG.
- Better Teatment Practice in General Medicine and Primary Care
- New Surgical Innovation an its impact.
- Better Clinical Practice in Diabetes and Endocrinology.
ABOUT THE CONFERENCE
INVITATION TO INDIAN PHYSICIANS CONGRESS - 2021, BANGALORE, INDIA
Indian Physicians Congress - 2021 which is going to be held from November 20th - 21st, 2021. The Indian Physicians Congress - 2021 will be Organised Virtually, So that all participants can attend from their home or Office. It’s a great opportunity to network with the world’s leading physicians and healthcare professionals. The theme of the conference is “Recent Advencement in Healthcare”. The conference will also feature a showcase of exhibitors for you to explore. Leading Physicians, Medical Practitioners, Surgeons from all countries will be attending the conference and will also examine innovative scientific advances in Medical and Healthcare research from basic science to clinical research.
Indian Physicians Congress - 2021 will be a platform to investigate on the latest advancements in the field of Healthcare and Medicine which will be useful to researchers, physicians and healthcare professionals. General medicine usually deals with the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of adult diseases. Physicians specializing in general medicine are called internists, or physicians. Physicians are skilled in the management of patients who come with undifferentiated or multi-system diseases. Physicians often have subspecialty interests in diseases that affecting different organs.
The scientific program will feature live workshops, interactive education sessions, B2B meetings, round-table discussions apart from the conventional plenary sessions, featured symposia, break out sessions and oral presentation sessions for abstracts and challenging cases.In addition, the Indian Physicians Congress - 2021 will feature live cases and interventional courses in an interactive format throughout the conference. Our endeavor is to provide a stimulating and thought provoking scientific program. We sincerely hope that the blend of pleasant weather, warm hospitality and revitalizing social evenings will make the scientific environment richer.
We look forward to the honor of welcoming you at the Summit.
Authors are invited to submit abstract(s) using the submission form on this page. Abstracts should contain sufficient detail on the techniques used and the results, which will be shown. You will receive a confirmation when the abstract has been received. Please contact the conference secretariat if you did not receive confirmation within 5 working days. Submission implies the intent of at least one author to register, attend the symposium and present the paper orally or in poster format. Contributions will only be finally accepted after registration and payment of the conference fee. The abstract will be reviewed, and you will be notified of acceptance.
- The entire body of the abstract, excluding tables, must not exceed 250 words. Spaces are not included in this number. Title, authors’ names, affiliations, figures, and tables are not included in the character count.
- The abstract may be structured (i.e., abstracts divided into sections using terms such as Introduction, Methods, Results, Conclusions, etc.) or unstructured.
- Do not use bold type or underline formatting. Italic type is acceptable.
- Text may be in multiple paragraphs.
- Any references should be noted as citations within the text and not as footnotes at the end
Abstract Submission Deadline: 27th September 2021
Registration Closes: 27th August 2021
to Submit Abstract