WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND THE INDIAN PHYSICIANS CONGRESS - 2020
Be the first to showcase your research, innovation and brand to gain competitive advantages. Meet your target audience and explore your product and services.
Members from all over the world are uniting for the purpose of taking the medical field to next level. Major departments of medical fields like cardiology , anaesthesia , neurology etc. are gonna come under one and which can never be missed. Various kinds of research and experiments on new scientific technologies will also be discussed with many professional physcians and medical practioners. Head over this conference to meet the professional physicians and medical practioners to know the new tecnologies in the medical field.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING
- Get Close-up View of Unique Private Investment Opportunities in Early, Later-Stage and Middle-Market Companies.
- Network with Other Investment Professionals, Business Leaders, Top Venture Capitalists, and Successful Entrepreneurs.
- Find out What Other Angel Investors, Venture Firms and Private Equity Funds are Looking for Today When Making New Investments.
- Meet the Management of Undiscovered Companies with Breakthrough Technologies and Exciting New Business Ideas.
- Save Valuable Time by Learning about Dynamic New Companies that Have Been Pre-Screened Especially for this Event.
- Enjoy Being Part of a World-Class Event for the Investment Community
For Universities, Associations & Societies:
- Association Partnering
- Collaboration proposals
- Academic Partnering
- Group Participation
For Students & Research Scholars:
- Poster Competition (Winner will get Best Poster Award)
- Young Researcher Forum (YRF Award to the best presenter)
- Student Attendee
- Group Registrations
For Business Delegates:
- Speaker Presentations
- Symposium hosting
- Book Launch event
- Networking opportunities
- Audience participation
- Exhibitor and Vendor Booths
- Laser medicine
- General Medicine
- Cardiology & Vascular Surgery
- Gastroenterology and Hepatology
- Clinical Pharmacists
- Nutrition Care and Practice
- Internal medicine
- Neurology And Brain Issue
- Immuno deficiency Diseases
- Sports medicine
- Contagious disease
- Mental disorder
- Coronary artery disease
- Kidney failure